Under the eye wrinkles are a very common sign of ageing, which is visible clearly on our face. They start to appear once we enter our twenties. Some people even say that when they laugh, they see these fine lines under their eyes. This makes them uncomfortable as it makes them look old.
There are various reasons for getting these 眼紋and the positive fact is that you can actually control it without even realising it. Once you know the causes, you can actually find some ways to treat the problem or even prevent it.
If nothing works out, you can visit Retens, where they provide safe and efficient services with high-end technology.
All we know is that the skin under our eyes is very thin. So, when we start ageing, the skin starts to lose its collagen. Because of this, fine lines and wrinkles appear and are mainly prominent around this thin layer of skin. The loss of elasticity can also lead to puffiness and dark circles around your eyes.
The most common causes of early ageing are:
- Sun Exposure: They are the major cause of ageing. So, if you do not protect your skin from the UV rays then you will soon find these wrinkles or fine lines around your eyes
- Facial expressions – If you repeat certain facial expressions like when you smile a lot or try to read something clearly then you might find grooves appearing under your skin.
- Rubbing your eyes -If you rub your eyes too much, then this can lead to the breakdown of elastin, which causes fine lines.
- Sleeping on your stomach every day – This may lead to facial expressions like crow feet that may lead to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Dehydrated skin – This is due to lack of water that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines
- Genetics – It is all in your genes.
These are certain steps that can help you 去眼紋 –
- Moisturizing: To hydrate, your skin will be your first step. You can apply a good moisturiser around your eyes regularly so that fine lines or wrinkles do not appear in these areas.
- DEP skin penetration care: This is an electronic skin penetration technology similar to the traditional acupuncture treatment that supplements nutrition to the bottom of the muscle without causing any harm to your skin.
- Supplement collagen – This can be done by eating food rich in collagen
- Rose V- HIFU Needle Free Rose Thread Eye treatment: This can reach the bottom of the eye muscle, heating it up to 60 to 70 which can improve these fine lines.
- Botox treatment – Named as 皺紋成因, this is a purified botulinum toxin approved by the Hong Kong department of health. It can block neuromuscular transmission and can relax the eye muscles, thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Give enough rest for your eyes and keep away from mobile phones, TV, computers etc. Also, adopt healthy habits by eating nutritious food and avoiding smoking or vaping.